Friday, June 22, 2012

WIP

One of my many works in progress.  You should see the rest of my jewelry table!!  I'm sure if someone walked in and saw my 'messes,' they would be appalled.  It's that way on my painting table too!  I used to close the door to my studio when people came over.  Not anymore.  I love that room and all it has to offer me. When I wake up, I get excited just thinking about being in that room.   It didn't used to be that way.  I've grown a lot and come a long way in many ways ( I guess I'm a work in progress too.  Aren't we all?).  I love making art, and it just tickles me to death that other people want to buy it!  I've been making art since I was very young, and I can see myself doing it until I no longer can.  I am art happy, yes I am.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen your studio, and it is beautifully organized. If I had a room like it, my beads would be strewn (in Michael's words) from hell to breakfast. Yours is one of the most engaging workspaces I've ever entered. I look forward to another visit.

    ReplyDelete