Monday, June 11, 2012

New earrings, new day

I made these little beauties over the weekend.  They're really wonderful on, the way they move and brush your neck. You can find them here.
 It's really nice to be doing jewelry and art.  When I need a little break from one, I just move to the other.  I've always painted and done art, but jewelry came to me pretty recently.  I always loved going to bead stores, and buying handmade jewelry, but it never even dawned on me to make it myself.  Then one night, in the middle of the night, when a million things were going through my head (you know what I mean!), I had all these visions of jewelry in my mind!  I woke up and started the whole jewelry journey.  I make what I would wear myself, and it seems to work.  Many of my jewelry pieces have sold :) THANK YOU!!
But now, I'm in an art mood, so that's what I'm doing.  Who knows? -- Maybe in an hour or two I'll start a bracelet or something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment